Monday, September 5, 2011

Wedding!

Last weekend was the joyous occasion of my son's wedding. We journeyed to the Bay Area to celebrate the event, staying with my folks for a couple of nights.  Oh, a good time was had by all and the happy couple are on their honeymoon - Munich, Vienna and Prague.  Not sure what the exact itinerary is, but the Munich leg evidently included a beer hall and oompah band.  I thought the most fun part of the whole shindig was the jam session at the reception - I hardly ever get to hear my son playing, so really enjoyed that.

The happy couple:
























A scene from the jam session:





















A fun shot:



























A slideshow of the photos taken by me and Dino at the wedding and reception here.

No comments:

Site Meter